- Ticker: NASDAQ:MERU
- Market: Wireless LANs
- Founded: January 2002
- IPO: March 2010
- Headquarters: Sunnyvale, CA
- Offices: Twenty-two countries, including the United Kingdom, Dubai, South Korea, China, Sweden, Japan, Australia, and Germany
- 2012 revenue: US $97.5 million
- Employees: 391 as of 12/31/12
Meru Networks provides a virtualized wireless LAN solution that optimizes the enterprise network to deliver the performance, reliability, and operational simplicity of a wired network, with the advantages of mobility.
Meru's innovative approach to wireless networking uses virtualization technology to create an intelligent and self-monitoring wireless network. Additionally, Meru can uniquely support context-aware layers, which provide isolated and secure channels dedicated to specific applications. With Meru, enterprises can become all wireless, smoothly migrating their business-critical applications from wired to wireless networks.
With Wi-Fi from Meru, organizations can:
- Deal with increasing capacity demands brought on by the Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) phenomenon
- Meet the increasing wireless demand for bandwidth in support of voice and video applications
- Deploy and manage their wireless network easily
- Deliver consistent, high-quality mobile services, so network users can work productively
- Manage the network infrastructure efficiently and cost-effectively
- Ensure business applications run reliably over the network, delivering predictable access
- Provide secure access for all users and guests
Meru's enterprise wireless LAN solutions have been adopted in all major industry vertical markets, including Fortune 500 enterprises, healthcare, education, hospitality, retail, manufacturing, and government. Founded in 2002, Meru is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, and has operations in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia Pacific.
Learn more about Meru, the company that powers the all-wireless enterprise. Here you can learn about our history and the awards we've earned, get to know our customers, and find out where we're located.
Find out what you need to know about Meru as an investment, or contact our investor relations representatives.
Meet the Meru Board of Directors and executive team. Our leaders have a shared understanding of how wireless devices are changing the world—and a shared commitment to Meru’s role in making that change a positive one.
Read about what we're doing and what others are saying about Meru in the industry press. Here you'll also see where you can meet us in person and tell us about your wireless networking challenges.
You have an opportunity to make an impact and help eliminate one of the biggest frustrations in business today—unreliable Wi-Fi. Join us. We’re Meru, and our networks make Wi-Fi work.