Get to know Meru
Learn more about Meru Networks
Meru Networks was founded in 2002 with the mission of powering the all-wireless enterprise. Meru provides intelligent wireless LAN solutions that optimize the network to deliver the highest performance, reliability, and operational simplicity.
The dynamics of wireless networking are changing the expectations of IT in organizations of all sizes. Today, staff, students & guests are bringing new devices and things to the work place and expect instant connectivity, anywhere and anytime.
Meru's innovative approach to wireless networking is based on open, agile and intelligent solutions. Support for open or standards connectivity makes it easier to choose “best-of-breed” products to mix and match wired and wireless networks. Our agile architecture provides wireless LAN solutions that are fast, flexible and support business automation. Meru solutions provide intelligence at each layer of the wireless network, from access to applications.
Over 14,000 customers, across 56 countries profit from deploying Meru high-performance Wi-Fi solutions. Our solutions are leveraged across all industries with a strong focus on 3 primary verticals: Education, Healthcare and Hospitality.
With Meru WLAN solutions, organizations can:
- Manage the capacity demands of BYOD, cloud services, IoT, voice, video and other mobile applications.
- Deliver consistent, high-quality mobile services, so network users can work productively.
- Integrate and manage third-party network hardware and software, increasing IT agility.
- Ensure business applications run reliably over the network, delivering predictable access.
- Deploy and manage the network infrastructure efficiently and cost-effectively. Provide secure access for all users and guests.
Meru is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, and has operations in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia Pacific.