Extend control over your wireless LAN
The Meru SA250 and SA2000 Services Appliances provide the hardware platform for Meru applications focused on WLAN management and security. The SA250 is designed for small enterprises, and the SA2000 is designed for medium to large enterprises. The services appliances support the following applications:
- E(z)RF® Network Manager– Provides wireless performance dashboards, RF visualization, centralized monitoring, configuration, fault management, visibility over long-term trends, and centralized reporting.
- Service Assurance Manager – Delivers end-to-end service assurance for the network and its applications.
- Spectrum Manager – Detects and identifies both Wi-Fi and non-Wi-Fi interference on all channels all the time.
- Identity Manager – Simplifies secure guest access and device provisioning for any client on any vendor’s network (requires separate services appliance).
- Wireless Intrusion Prevention System (WIPS) – Detects wireless intrusions with predefined and custom signatures on an integrated platform with other WLAN management applications (SA2000 only).
- PCI Compliance Manager – Audits and verifies WLAN security to ensure PCI compliance (SA2000 only).
These software applications have web-based interfaces and are tightly integrated with Meru wireless controllers, simplifying IT operations and making your staff more productive.
|SA250||Small enterprises||Supports up to 10 controllers.|
|SA2000||Medium to large enterprises||Supports up to 250 controllers.|